Michelle Y. Merrill
- Follow Ponderings of a Perplexed Primate on WordPress.com
Tagsadaptation adaptive cycle Anthropocene anthropology apes Asia bikes biomimicry bonobos Cabrillo California carbon cars climate change collapse college communication community complexity conservation consumerism Cradle to Cradle culture deep time Earth Earth Day ecology economics education energy evolution friends future gardens gift economy heroes Idle No More independence indigenous rights interdependence knowledge local money nature Occupy! ocean orangutans palm oil peak oil permaculture plastics politics pop culture population primates rainforest recycling resilience science Singapore Southeast Asia space stuff Sumatra sustainability systems TATA tax technology transportation trees trust university waste wildlife
- How do living systems ‘prepare, leverage and bounce back’ from times of crisis?
- This Year’s Thanksgiving Thoughts
- Star Trek or Little House on the Prairie, the Red/Blue Divide, and Imagining Complexly
- THE WORLD IN 2050: CREATING/IMAGINING JUST CLIMATE FUTURES: A NEARLY CARBON-NEUTRAL CONFERENCE
- The Scale of Change Over Time
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.